Moralea Milne Memorial Environment Fund
The members of the Native Plant Study Group decided to rename our small grant to the above title in honour of long-time member and restoration enthusiast Moralea. This grant is available for members (at least one year of membership with NPSG) or a member can nominate a project or organization. Eligible projects include any initiative that supports the restoration of native plants in the region with little access to other funds. It is typically used for the purchase of plants, tools, or expert advice on a restoration project.
Quick Facts to know before applying for the Member Grant:
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis (anytime)
- Applicants must be a member or nominated by a member to be eligible
- Applicants do not need to be a nonprofit or charity
- It may take up to 6 (six) weeks for a decision to be made, please plan accordingly
Past funding has been provided to:
- Lohbrunner Community Farm Co-operative for the purchase of native plants for a new hedgerow ($800)
- Tuition fees for the MeadowMakers Program, Botany Course, Restoration Program, or travel costs to a course or program ($375 per member applicant)
- Expert advice for a restoration project ($500)
Application Form available below.
Download file below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW for 2024
NPSG MEMBERS are eligible for scholarship covering 100% of costs to MeadowMakers Program with Satinflower Nurseries (2 spots for 2024).
If you are looking for funding for a project or different purpose: